Model Cars Magazine Forum

93 Mustang Cobra, Teal Metallic

Terminator-Fox

Just finished another one of my favorite Fox Body Mustangs. I painted the car the actual 93 Cobra Teal Metallic with a black interior which is the rarest of the 93 Cobra's built aside from a 93 R model. Had to do some modifying to lower it and just tried to make it as true as I could to the real car. Was gonna wire the engine but just wanted it done as it sat on the table in limbo for awhile. Overall I'm pleased with how it turned out. Just gotta get the real thing someday to add to the collection! B)

DSC02309.jpg

DSC02308.jpg

DSC02310.jpg

DSC02304.jpg

DSC02306.jpg

DSC02303.jpg

DSC02305.jpg

DSC02312.jpg

DSC02313.jpg

Edited by Terminator-Fox

Thanks everyone!

I have noticed some people don't paint the headlight assemblies correct on Fox Mustangs. Especially in the inner parking lamps. They arent amber but have an amber light bulb. You might notice I made an amber bubble behind the light to make it look like a bulb is behind it. I wish the kit didn't give you black "Mustang" script decals for the quarter windows as they should be white. It's not a great kit IMO but I did what I could with it :)