Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mr. Norm's Super Charger

AZ Boy

Absolutely Bob..and thanks for your comment. The main issues I ran into are the engine mounting to the chassis, and the driver's cockpit / floor pan. The floor pan on mine should've been a little further set back on the chassis before I glued it into place. As a result, the engine mounting plate (attached to the engine) didn't fit into the mounting grooves on the chassis. Therefore, the engine actually sits just a tad forward of where it should be which could've presented fit issues with the interior tinwork and of course, the body.

Aaron

An outstanding Charger, Aaron. It sits perfect.

Great job on it as we all have come to expect from you !!

Always thought it was interesting that that car had a "solid" windshield and no air inlet per se for the blower.

But, a lot changed as the evolution progressed.....

Got a few old PL kit. Need to get up enough nerve to crack one open.

Again. a great looking build, my friend !!

You sure did a great job, as it looks amazing. I've pulled this kit out of the stash only to put it back far too many times. This might just be the inspiration I need to actually start it, maybe sometime this year. Thanks for mentioning the issues you faced with this kit, I'll definitely keep them in mind.