Model Cars Magazine Forum

Janis Joplin's Porsche 356C and Janis figure...

Brizio

What more can I say ... take another little piece of my heart, Brizio!

Thank you Mike! :) Today probably I can finish tho paint the hood, later today or tomorrow I will post a picture.

Good painting going on here. looks wicked.

Thank you Andre! :) Are you still working on your Porsches?

"B" if you just left the build as is it would be stunning, finished is gonna be beyond words,.(as a side note are you a music guy?) shaun.s

Thank you Shaun, hopeful I will finish the paint work this weekend. I like music, almost all the music, but I'm not a music guy.

Thank you Mike! :) Today probably I can finish tho paint the hood, later today or tomorrow I will post a picture.

Thank you Andre! :) Are you still working on your Porsches?

I have not spent much time at the bench in the last few weeks. but just a little left to do on the blackstar. clear parts mirrors. tail. wipers . decals. thats is all left to do on that one .

Really impressive painting :blink:

Thank you Tommy! :) The original paint job on the 1:1 car was made by Dave Richard.

I have not spent much time at the bench in the last few weeks. but just a little left to do on the blackstar. clear parts mirrors. tail. wipers . decals. thats is all left to do on that one .

Ok, I will check it!

Wow Amazing.. paint with any toothpics? or all brush?

Thank you Andre, both and sometime a thin wire metal. About the brushes I used, some are regular and one is "modified" I cut almost all the hair, leaving 4/5 on it.

sweet baby Jesus that's lookin great

Thank you Nick! :)

:o LOL What he said.

:lol: Thanks Gene!

Don't ya dare trash it!!! If'n ya do, I'm gonna conjure up Janis Joplin ta come HAUNT YA!!!

Definitely watching this build! It's looking awesome!

That' could be a good opportunity to meet her... I'm tempted... :D

Thank you! :)

It is cloudy here this morning, so is better have ready the top. GeeBee sent the top to me from England. Thanks again! :)

I had to add some part on the front of it, and modify all the inside and back, for have a good fitting on the car. I don't think I will glue it to the car.

10376309_777561785611870_319303931914497

Edited by Brizio

First of all I have to use the word, while overused yet fitting, EPIC build! I don't know how anyone could do it to this scale, it is simply amazing the detail in the artwork.

I was extremely fortunate to be able to see Janis' car before it made its way to the R&R HOF. When I had my car delivered, Janis' car was riding on top all alone. Back then I only had a quick little camera but was able to get a few shots of the front and side of it. Again, simply amazing art work. Really looking forward to seeing its completion!

Chris