Model Cars Magazine Forum

Srt ram ext cab long bed

So I started this build awhile ago and got discouraged because it wasnt as realistic as i wanted. I finally decided to pick it back up and just finish it and chock it up as a learning experience. This was my first fabricated frame truck so hopefully i can learn for when i build my prostreet little red express. Let me know what u think. As of right now im 4 linking the rear for a bag on bar set up. Also it will be getting a functioning audio system with a custom made box

post-13748-0-90498600-1396986244_thumb.j

post-13748-0-26430200-1396986312_thumb.j

post-13748-0-94594700-1396986422_thumb.j

This looks like a really cool project. I like anything low bagged or juiced. Those wheels look similar to the ones from a die cast I am using on a Silverado.

Excuse my ignorance but, where did you find the longbed for this truck? i recall the SRT kit having a short bed.

Edited by Skydime

This is actually two kits the front half of the cab and hood are the vts ram model kit. The back half you see in black is from a ram 2500 snap together kit . I was going to use the short bed from the white kit but liked the look of the long bed