Model Cars Magazine Forum

The never ending list! Made it through to the end and found that ROG have come upon an excellent way to gauge modellers' interests. While there were many military items, it's worth going thru the list to see some of the auto subjects being considered, many European types such as older Volvos (544 wagon!) late 50s Jags, smattering of Russian cars. Would like to see the American companies do the same type of survey.

I would encourage everyone to check this site out. I even voted for certain aircraft types as well.

Cheers Misha

Be prepared to spend some time. I noticed quite a few duplicates. That can't help on the voting. I did vote for quite a bit but I limited it to things that I would buy for myself, spending my money. Possibly lots of good stuff and if they would re-issue a few older kits listed that would be nice too.

Yes.

But, Look at the legnth of the list.

Also look at the Number of votes for many items.

Some are Under 10, some have Hundreds!!

I got the Link from Space Paper Models Yahoo Group, and posted it to all my Plastic Kit groups

Glad to see it already here.

I voted on Many myself

YES I voted for Squad 51!!

And Magarett's Mercury too!

But, The one shown is the Pilot Only Marauder, while the Series car was a 4dr hardtop!!

I voted for the 3 US Buses too!!

GM Futureliner, Fishbowl City/Intercity & Greyhound SceniCruiser!!

Don't think they will make the cut.

But, Would Not be surprised to see FNDY's Ladder 10 get picked!!!

That one had 700++ votes last night Before I got there!!

I also voted for Det. Store's 72 Ford, "Movies 75 Police Car (Plymouth)

67 Catalina Convert, 48 Tucker, and "Lady Penelope's FAB-1 Rolls.!!

I also would love to see the Skyfighter from V, and the Sub from Fantastic Voyage!

and 2 versions of the Mack R700.

Straight semi cab, and Rubber Duck With Chemical tanker!!

I think it can also be used for Mad Max's rig from Road Warrior!!!

A different tank trailer would be needed, but, the cab is close!!!

Change to Right drive of course!!!!!

Of the TREK, I only picked the USS Grissom from "Search For Spock.

I have not heard of the one captained by Ezri Dax!!

When did She make Captain and leave DS-9!!??!!??!!

The Bugatti Atlantic was the #1 pick for passenger cars. I've wanted one of those forever. The fact that "Serenity" from Firefly is the #1 overall pick has me psyched as well. I'll take a full detail version of that with figures and detachable shuttles, please...

Hmm...

Looks like when making a suggestion you realy need to defend your proposal, kinda like the 250K question (but without the guidelines)

Maybe when having some spare time I'll. send in an idea...Ford Capri Mk1, Ford lotus Cortina, '69 Opel Commodore GSE, '79 Opel Kadett GT/E coupe rally late '70s early "80s Opel Manta/Ascona 400 rally, '90s Ford Sierra Cosworth (sedan), late '60s early '70s Ford Transit and Bedford Van's....oh well too many to narrow down to just one...

Edited by Luc Janssens

I voted for many. If I were to see anyone of them put into production hands down it would be the Ford RS200. One of my favorite group B cars along with the Renault R5 turbos. Also beats having to track down either the modelers resin kit or the reji resin kit and pay 200+ if you do find them.

Last night, the #2 overall was the Disney Nautilus sub from 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. That is cool. I added a vote to that one. Also a vote for the GM Scenicruiser bus. I was surprised that the Veyron didn't have lots of votes. Also surprised that there was no Lola T70 or McLaren F1. Maybe I'll go add them.

That bus kinda surprised me. Buses are more popular model subjects in Europe and Asia that in the US. It would be cool to see it become a kit. I think it would be a cool model as a stocker from back when it was new, or as a privately owned, tricked out RV from today. I saw a pair of the real thing for sale on Craigslist in Austin a while back. If only I had the money...and space...and time...