Model Cars Magazine Forum

Vintage Teardrop Trailer Dio

gasser59

• 2 weeks later...

I made a roll of paper towels and a chrome holder and hung it on the underside of the lifted lid. I had to research to find out when paper towels became available and believe it or not, it was the early '30s. I'll try to get a picture up tomorrow.

I've always wanted to make a flyfishing man's vest ever since I added the flyfishing rod, net and creel. I plan on experimenting with a variety of materials to do this because I want the vest to show all of the bulging pockets and a couple of flies pinned to the wool patch.

Edited by gasser59

• 11 months later...

I was experimenting with a small light source from a miniature functioning lantern  to see if I could get some nighttime-looking shots. I'll have to set up the tripod and get a few more pics. This is the only one that wasn't blurry.

CampfireLight1-vi.jpg

Edited by gasser59

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I never considered the interior quite done because I wanted to add a shelf to the front portion of the sleeping area. I put the shelf together last night with a few assorted items on it. Think I may add some hooks underneath, not sure yet. Here's a progress pic.

2v2umrweyxAhY3V.jpg

More to follow.