Model Cars Magazine Forum

Craig Clements "Head Hunter" : new project 4/16/14

John Teresi

Another truly amazing build in the works here! Every time I see a new update, my jaw finds its' way on the floor, even though I know it's gonna be an awesome update. Great work with the chassis and engine, they both look very good. But the alternator bracket caught my eyes, too. I could swear it is a Photo Etch part if I didn't know that you made it yourself.

Rock on, John!

Great job Juhn on the headhunter! I'm Craig's buddy that helped him build the car, I know I've had lots of fun building that car, now your having fun building a model of it, but it's truly amazon to see my ideas & fab work I put into that car turned into a REALY bad azz model car, I would love to have one for my self, I cant wait to see it in person, agin GREAT JOB!

Great job Juhn on the headhunter! I'm Craig's buddy that helped him build the car, I know I've had lots of fun building that car, now your having fun building a model of it, but it's truly amazon to see my ideas & fab work I put into that car turned into a REALY bad azz model car, I would love to have one for my self, I cant wait to see it in person, agin GREAT JOB!

Dwight……..it is a real pleasure to build a replica of the Car that Craig and you built…….I am having a blast building it…….thanks for checking in on it. :)

Hello……thank you all very much for the kind comments…….I really do appreciate them :) …….I got some of the chassis assembled…..I made some traction bars,shocks,trans cooler,electric fuel pump and fittings…….and a bunch of modifications…….I still have a ton of detail to add to the chassis ……."Pro Tech" braided line and nut and bolt ends…….the chassis is painted H.O.K. black and lightly weathered ……..the A arms and traction bars are painted PPG silver……..thanks for looking.

DSCF0456_zps36108c19.jpg

DSCF0454_zps821dcac7.jpg

DSCF0452_zpsdea75781.jpg

DSCF0448_zpse86ea094.jpg

DSCF0447_zps7579cef3.jpg

Johnny Boy.... That chassis is looking sweet Brother!! I see you put your minions to work. Man that thing is nice!!! Very nice work buddy.

oh yeah I forgot to mention..... I think I finally figured out where you get all of your minions from.......

Minions_zps4770d7ab.jpg

I gotta win me some so I can put them to work and help me finish my Vega F/C fast....hehe

ROTFL.gif ROTFL.gifROTFL.gifROTFL.gif

stooges.gif

Edited by Mooneyzs

Niko made a comment about the Jaw Hittin' the Floor....Niko before I read your post I was thinking the same thing...You took the words out of my mouth...John's work has left me speechless...I am still trying to get my jaw up off the floor...John you are a truly talented builder....A guy who can look at a car and just build it. I am blessed to see your work.

Hello…….thank you all so very much for the kind comments……..I really do appreciate them :) …….I got the front and rear brake system assembled and the radiator tubes attached……..thanks for looking.

DSCF0529_zps0c1c7a92.jpg

DSCF0515_zps94f4b455.jpg

DSCF0524_zps06783384.jpg

DSCF0501_zps551b081c.jpg

DSCF0499_zpse2dc555c.jpg

DSCF0520_zps9c9eeb35.jpg

Edited by John Teresi

Hello…….thank you all very much for the kind comments…….I really do appreciate them :) …….just a small up-date today…….I made the headers……..I will start the mock-up on the engine tonight……..thanks for looking.

DSCF0414_zps6cb3ddf1.jpg

DSCF0413_zps1edd8a7f.jpg

DSCF0409_zps905a8db3.jpg

DSCF0404_zps6fdb1b7f.jpg

I just fell on this build John...I'm not a big Custom Car guy, but I like this one!

Of course, you be doing your usual fantastic job on this car as well.

It's nice to have full access to the real car when buildin' a model of it isn't it!

Anyway, dude...where did you get the "megaphones" for your exhaust?

These things are not easy to find...

thanx

I just fell on this build John...I'm not a big Custom Car guy, but I like this one!

Of course, you be doing your usual fantastic job on this car as well.

It's nice to have full access to the real car when buildin' a model of it isn't it!

Anyway, dude...where did you get the "megaphones" for your exhaust?

These things are not easy to find...

thanx

Thanks Curt……..I got the megaphones a few years ago at Michaels in the bead section…….I have seen them at Johan`s too……..thanks

Edited by John Teresi