Model Cars Magazine Forum

LoudFordPypes

someone always has to criticize on here it seems

Not criticizing, but in action shots, drivers and passengers would really make the scene pop. Wouldn't need a whole human figure, just enough of what one would see through the windows. Could you imagine Coltrane's dog Flash's head out the window with ears a flapping in the breeze?

Did you bend the subframe to simulate the damage caused by hitting the berm at 80 mph? To be truly authentic, the front wheels should be hitting the back of the inner fenders...... :rolleyes:

J/K, nice little diorama. I just hate the fact that Dukes of Hazzard was responsible for the destruction of so many old Chargers.

• 2 weeks later...

The dio looks very very good to me, If I had to pick anything, it would be that the car is setting to low in the front as if it was going to nose dive into the water. The front end needs to be up more, the dirt mond mid peak should be lower. Then it would look like the car is shooting off the dirt embankment and flying.

PS they only used 300 69 Chargers for the tv show. and over 20+ is still around yet!

Dodge made over 250,000? Chargers in 1969 and a little more in 1969.

• 8 months later...