Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/16 W900 Hauler build - Update 6-8

Tom ( you going to park it in your garage? ) Might have too...LOL.

While working on the frame I realized this isn't gonna fit on my shelves :unsure: So I'll have to build a shelf just for it with some kind of cover for it...

• 2 weeks later...

Wow....that's an awesome project. I am building one similar in the same scale....mines an open bed tho. Its posted on here. Like to see the 2 of them parked next to each other. Looks good...cant wait to see it finished.

I gotta tell ya.....That looks great.....That is an excellent idea......I love the idea of keeping the sleeper in addition to the toter home like setup.....Very nice....I'm totally gonna build something like this....I just have to, now......That is very original.....

• 2 weeks later...

Could be very interesting. What car will it be hauling? Will the paint on the hauler match the car? Pretty cool concept.

Not shure yet...LOL Stockcar it will be a Petty project or drag car I have a vega ,vega wagon also got a couple charger funny cars coming.

Got some work done on the bed, base glued up and the sides cut out , made up one of the windows not shure if I like it or not was wanting to use some kind of smoked glass.

DSCF0187_zpseb8cd677.jpgDSCF0186_zps3015c81d.jpg

DSCF0188_zps1cc953f1.jpg