Model Cars Magazine Forum

Prostar and 53'er took 2nd at Modelmania

I had this one posted with another trailer, but contest was coming up and I didn't think that one had the stuff to do very well.....So I grabbed the one off of my Volvo and it turned out to be a good call......It placed 2nd at the HAMS Modelmania show this past weekend.....Edged out by new friend, Dan Slade.....Congratulations, again, Dan......His winning model was awesome.....

0371024x511_zps9b5c6cfc.jpg

0341024x436_zps656b267c.jpg

0241024x371_zps38e94862.jpg

0271024x493_zps72562241.jpg

A shot of the hardware I was fortunate, enough, to bring home....My Lonestar Wrecker took 3rd.....

SAM_42321024x614_zpsbac578d3.jpg

Edited by kilrathy10

Hey, Travis, it was in Stafford, which might as well be Houston......Just to the Southeast......There's going to be another one, here in Spring, in August.....Also could be considered Houston.....Another one in Austin, even sooner than that.....I'll look it up and find out for you.....

Thanks, again, Boys.....

Hey, Marshall, I had posted just to the top of the awards that my Lonestar Wrecker took 3rd....I guess I need to type that in a larger font....

Nope J.T., I need glasses! and a brain tune up... and a life... and a swift kick in the pants... and some geritol... and a new...