Model Cars Magazine Forum

International Prostar with 53' reefer

Well here is my Prostar with a 53' reefer. Got some airlines from Earl Miller. Well worth the money.Changed out the wheels on the truck and trailer, added DOT tape to the trailer, as well as a spare tire holder and a cargo box. Put my company'slogo on the truck and trailer sides. Building a case for it as we speak. Enjoy.

post-12293-0-92498900-1398928288_thumb.j

post-12293-0-90556500-1398928305_thumb.j

post-12293-0-86728500-1398928328_thumb.j

post-12293-0-52997400-1398928401_thumb.j

Edited by keone2013

Is it me, or does that DOT tape actually glow? If it does, where did you find it? I REALLY WANT SOME!!!

The truck and trailer are awesome looking! You did an excellent job on it. I need to work on mine more. That is really sweet!!!

Yes it does reflect light, just like the real thing. I got it off of ebay. The seller rarely puts them on ebay lately. You just gotta search and get lucky. PM me your address. I think I have an extra roll.

Excellent work on this one.....I like the tool boxes on the trailer, and swapping out the wheels is, totally, working....Great work on the decals, too....

Thank you. It was a bit of trouble trying to figure out how to get the wheels on there, but I figured it out.

Is it me, or does that DOT tape actually glow? If it does, where did you find it? I REALLY WANT SOME!!!

The truck and trailer are awesome looking! You did an excellent job on it. I need to work on mine more. That is really sweet!!!

Spaulding Trading and Shipping used to sell the reflective tape. Got some from them a few years ago.

How were the decals done?

Sharp! Love those fleet models.

You have got to get some outside photos.

I would get some outside shots, but its been raining a lot here.

Spaulding Trading and Shipping used to sell the reflective tape. Got some from them a few years ago.

How were the decals done?

The decals were done by Jeff @ Firebird Designs

Very nice rig what information did you provide to Jeff @Freebird Designs ?

Just email him on what you want done and he will ask you for exact measurements. Very nice guy to deal with. He will even email you a proof set that you can print out on a PDF file to see if it all fits before he actually does the decals. I paid $35 for my whole set up. 2 for the tractor and 12 for my trailer, 6 for each side and one for my trailer door.