Model Cars Magazine Forum

Still heavy underwhelming car that costs 75k and does not have air cond. good job government motors...

What planet do you inhabit?? Here on Earth, the new Z28 is far from 'underwhelming.' Saying it needs air conditioning is like saying an Indy car needs a trailer hitch. Different worlds.

The new Z28 embodies automotive excitement like no other real world car save for Corvette and Viper. Kudos to GM.

The new Z28 embodies automotive excitement like no other real world car save for Corvette and Viper. Kudos to GM.

Technically automotive excitement could be different for anyone car enthusiast. To me the Z/28 is just another boring GM product, I'd rather be thrilled by a GTR or a koenigsegg. I have my interest you have yours, best thing to do Is to realize everyone has different tastes.

What planet do you inhabit?? Here on Earth, the new Z28 is far from 'underwhelming.' Saying it needs air conditioning is like saying an Indy car needs a trailer hitch. Different worlds.

Haha. I live on earth and have a large toy box of cars that all would outperform whatever gm has to throw at me. Different strokes for different folks. Ford has been building cars like this for years. Like the 93,95 and 2000 cobra R perhaps. It is what it is I guess. I will admit that it is a great time to be a car enthusiast no matter what brand you prefer.

Haha. I live on earth and have a large toy box of cars that all would outperform whatever gm has to throw at me. Different strokes for different folks. Ford has been building cars like this for years. Like the 93,95 and 2000 cobra R perhaps. It is what it is I guess. I will admit that it is a great time to be a car enthusiast no matter what brand you prefer.

True, it's a great time to be an enthusiast . . . with money.

And, the brand loyalty vs brand loyalty thing has been going on since the second car was started up. But, check out the June 2014 issue of Hot Rod Magazine for the (new) Z28 vs (new) Boss 302 Laguna Seca. Numbers are right there for you.

And I agree, different strokes for different folks. Many people don't agree with you. If you don't like GM, that's okay, just say "I don't like GM." No need to bash, that just made your first post inappropriate rather than opinion. (And that's not me bashing, just speaking the truth.)

And, you certainly made Lee's prognostication golden.

No bad will here. Go forth and enjoy your blue ovals. I have one, too, but I don't believe it's the only answer to motoring.

I'm not partial to any "one" brand so I'll just throw this out there.. The Z28 in a recent comparo outhandled a new GTR and new 911 turbo. That's mighty impressive regardless of what your favorites are.

Still heavy underwhelming car that costs 75k and does not have air cond. good job government motors...

C'mon: it's a new factory-built 427 Camaro that'll run rings around almost anything else that costs twice as much, and it's available to the general public (albeit in limited numbers and that $75,000 tag). This car is the most concrete proof that GM is definitely no longer "government motors"!

The car is very impressive, and some of us love the old school front engine V8, rear wheel drive set up. But.... GM will always be government motors.

Also, I wish Chevy had done as well with the styling as Chrysler did with the Challenger.

I'm not partial to any "one" brand so I'll just throw this out there.. The Z28 in a recent comparo outhandled a new GTR and new 911 turbo. That's mighty impressive regardless of what your favorites are.

Indeed it is. And as goes for bang for bucks you cant do any better. I dont intend to step on any toes and i do like some

Nissan models,but the GTR is incredible ugly,i just cant get myself to like no matter how fast it is lol