Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/12 Camaro Pro Street and Twin Turbo Touring 69

Hi all..

Its been a while since i been back to the hobbie. I beeb away for about 6yrs. I been restoring my reall 1:1 69 Camaro.. I tried to come back a few times but with work and working on the thing it wasnt possible...

Before leaving i started a few 1/12 projects but never finished them due to lack of knowledge and or parts...but things have changed since then..Some of you might remember me from scale auto and some of you i still keep in contact with through my large scale page on face.

Anyways its good to be bacj. Its been 3 months but since that time i set up my hobbie room and sat down to scratch build an LS motor for my touring Camaro and bought many items from TDR to help build my little dream cars lol.. Jim at Micro Nitro also made me a few set of wheels since back in my days ut was hard or impossible to find wheels.. well enough talking and here are my current projects

post-13758-0-54533400-1399422593_thumb.j

post-13758-0-84860300-1399423295_thumb.j

Edited by Ralph Torres

The LS is now casted and for sale on ebay.... (Note: the master was made by me but im not selling it).. a friend is casting and selling it.. we thought we neede more engine options in 1/12 scale..... should fit the Camaro but you will need to make your own trans or cut the trans off from the kit and modify to attach it to it..

post-13758-0-84508900-1399476538_thumb.p