Model Cars Magazine Forum

TOM NOVAK`S : BBC "SIDEWINDER" new project 5/9/14 "FINISHED PICTURES POSTED

Hello………thank you all so very much for the kind comments……..you guys are the best!!!!!!……..I really do appreciate them :) ………my good friend Dave Ryberg: AKA "Goat Guy" sent me a ribbon from an old printer that he thought would be great to use for a blower belt……..well I trimed it down and it works and looks great……..I also used it on my Don Garlits Streamliner……..I also made a master cylinder and brake pedal and painted Alclad and used "Pro Tech" braided line and nut and bolt ends and all assembled……..thanks for looking.

DSCF1525_zps7a4f4020.jpg

DSCF1518_zps25396a29.jpg

DSCF1517_zps072868f3.jpg

DSCF1521_zps4a131ff2.jpg

DSCF1523_zps9cc86f52.jpg

DSCF1520_zps749e55cf.jpg

DSCF1527_zpsdb455375.jpg

Johnny...Oh Johnny.....Wherefore art thou?......Its been over a week since you updated us with some progress....oh Johnny...I've got a serious case of Head Hunter and you've got the cure...

Head Hunter????…………Head Hunter if finished……..I have done some work on the bike…….just have`nt posted yet……..been busy with Garage Sales……..should be back on the build in a couple of days……..thanks Brother