Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

1973 Ply Roadrunner (red)

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Basic box stock build With the exception of a hemi under the hood :)

MVC228S-vi.jpg

MVC229S-vi.jpg

MVC230S-vi.jpg

MVC231S-vi.jpg

MVC232S-vi.jpg

MVC233S-vi.jpg

This was the last thing i finished before the move 4 months ago, I have one more to build but havent decided, maybe white with the red decals for it............

Posted

Hemi 'n whitewalls. Cool 8)

I need some Keith Marks decals for my reissue.

Posted

Hemi 'n whitewalls. Cool 8)

I need some Keith Marks decals for my reissue.

Makes for a perfect sleeper eh! LOL

Forgot also the body and chassis are Org.......i used the Re-issue GTX for the front and rear bumper, I believe the interior tub.....(Corse i now have a resin replacement for the rear UGH!!) :(well................

Posted

Makes for a perfect sleeper eh! LOL

Forgot also the body and chassis are Org.......i used the Re-issue GTX for the front and rear bumper, I believe the interior tub.....(Corse i now have a resin replacement for the rear UGH!!) :(well................

Cool. I have a very derelict built original that's reaaaaly nasty :) that will now donate it's dash to my reissue. I looked at it for years and wondered what the heck was I thinking when I bought it...even I can't fix that turd :shock: :lol:

Posted

Nice '73!!

Takes me back to Junior High School seeing that as a brand new car..........whitewalls and all! Sans the Hemi though! :)

Posted

Cool. I have a very derelict built original that's reaaaaly nasty :) that will now donate it's dash to my reissue. I looked at it for years and wondered what the heck was I thinking when I bought it...even I can't fix that turd :shock: :lol: