Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hasegawa 250 Ferrari Testa Rossa

cruz

Absolutely stunning work, Marcos! :blink: The NART colours are a nice break from the usual rosso. I didn't know that NART used the standard Scuderia badge.

To tell you the truth, I am not much of an expert on Ferraris, the main reason for deciding on this build was the excuse to build the Historic Racing Miniatures engine and I thought this was the perfect kit to use it on. I am sure the Ferrari experts are seeing lots of flaws on this build but the idea here is to learn and most of all, have fun!

To tell you the truth, I am not much of an expert on Ferraris, the main reason for deciding on this build was the excuse to build the Historic Racing Miniatures engine and I thought this was the perfect kit to use it on. I am sure the Ferrari experts are seeing lots of flaws on this build but the idea here is to learn and most of all, have fun!

Marcos, it wasn't meant as criticism but rather a question thought out loud. I'm certainly not a tifosi so I have not idea either. Regardless, it does not detract or take away anything from the superb craftsmanshi[p, meticulous attention to detail nor the show stopping finish. I'm sure both Enzo and Luigi would readily approve! :D

Awesome build my friend and what makes it better is that it wasn't painted in the same old shade of Italian Red. I love the engine but that interior looks really cool. I missed picking up the issue but will go through ebay to get my copy.

• 2 weeks later...