[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 
m408

Using Pledge Floor Care Tile & Vinyl Floor Finish with Future Shine

It's labeled now as "pledge floor care finish"  2X more shine. Multi surface finish. Part# 746860. Bar code# 46500  00182. 

Applying "Future Shine" to tires to put decals on them, how is it best done? Sprayed through an air brush or simply brushed on? (I plan to make some Redline tires, and would like to try this stuff as I got a little of it and want to see/get a feel, of how its used....

-Thanks guys!

Sorry if this was already addressed in this thread.

If Future is applied to parts before assembly and then regular cement is used to bond the parts together, does the Future prevent good bonding of the parts?  I'm concerned that the layer of dried Future on the part will act as a barrier, preventing the parts from bonding in the same way that chrome plated parts do not bond well with regular plastic parts without using something like superglue.

On 4/3/2017 at 12:16 AM, 426-Hemi said:

Applying "Future Shine" to tires to put decals on them, how is it best done? Sprayed through an air brush or simply brushed on? (I plan to make some Redline tires, and would like to try this stuff as I got a little of it and want to see/get a feel, of how its used....

-Thanks guys!

I recently did this to apply some white letters decals to a set of tires. I brushed the Future on and let it dry. I then applied the lettering decals and let them dry. Next I brushed some Future over the sidewalls of the tires and it looked pretty good. If you don't want the "shine," you can brush on some dull-cote acrylic over your decals instead.

On 4/3/2017 at 1:16 AM, 426-Hemi said:

-Thanks guys!

It can easily be applied with a Q-Tip for tires. It really does help tire decals stick better and gets rid of "silvering"