Model Cars Magazine Forum

Great Traders List

Casey

I made a trade with Vince ( vintagedragcrazy ) and I found him to be honest to a fault, accomodating and he is a guy who will go the extra mile. I don't seem to usually comment on trades but I have to give Vince his dues here. Certainly a top notch guy to deal with and he has a AAAA++++ rating here in my books! Thanks Vince for those hard to find parts and for a sweet trade deal. :):):)

I have made numerous trades with Rick Hainline ( ranma ) and I have to say that I have always been very happy with our transactions. He certainly does his best to live up to his end of an agreement and goes above and beyond the call in making a trade and a friendship work. Sorry Rick, for not posting here long ago - you've been very kind, thoughtfull and a good friend. I look forward to more dealings with Rick and a long term, on going friendship via emails. He's a good guy all around who will treat you as you treat him and who always comes through. Never had a problem with him and our trades have gone smoothly. Thank you Rick. :):):)

completed a trade with JohnR "AFX" awsome guy will gladly trade again very paitent and understanding too

a tail lamp pc got lost between boxxing up kits and shipment He was very paitient waiting on "snail mail" letter envelope to get another pc to him to replace the lost one

would recommend him highly to everyone (AFX)

completed a trade with JohnR "AFX" awsome guy will gladly trade again very paitent and understanding too

a tail lamp pc got lost between boxxing up kits and shipment He was very paitient waiting on "snail mail" letter envelope to get another pc to him to replace the lost one

would recommend him highly to everyone (AFX)

Thanks Daniel ( MsDano85gt ) hope to trade with you again.