Model Cars Magazine Forum

Great Traders List

Casey

Great trade with matthijsgrit. Health issues kept me from being anywhere near as fast sending trade items as he did, but I tried to keep him informed and then sent an extra to make up for my lateness. I would trade with him any time I have something he needs or wants.

Great trade with matthijsgrit. Health issues kept me from being anywhere near as fast sending trade items as he did, but I tried to keep him informed and then sent an extra to make up for my lateness. I would trade with him any time I have something he needs or wants.

Thanks!!! I am very happy with the trade as well!

MG

Thanks to you to 68shortfleet, the Air Skooled kit is already on my work desk. Great trade! Hope you got what you needed and more.

68shortfleet is an excellent person to trade with,  great communication, everything was well packed, showed up on time. And His an awesome guy. Hope to do more trade with him.

Solid trade just completed with Kennyboy. Kit arrived in a timely manner and was packaged with no concerns.

Thanks Ken!

:)

Very happy with my end of the trade with Dan (iamsuperdan) too. Kit was packaged very well and arrived with no issues whatsoever. 

Thank you Dan!