Great Traders List

Casey

18 hours ago, Scott8950 said:

just completed 4 trades.

oldcarfan27... 

mredjr...

sam i am...

slusher...

all of these guys are great traders, id trade with any of them again..

I was just going to put a big ?????for you too.

Thanks and I know we'll trade again! Good stuff, Scott.

TO ALL THE FOLKS WHOM I'VE COMPLETED TRADES ON THIS FORUM (You know Who you are).

I've been on this forum for only 2 years and have met and traded with some of the most honest and upfront bunch of guys I have ever met. I haven't gotten burned once and have always gotten what was promised or sometimes even BETTER than what was promised!

You guys all deserve a big Thank You, and I make a personal note of you guys, proven to have the best character, so I know who to trust and take care of in the future.

My sincerest accolades to you!

1 hour ago, Oldcarfan27 said:

TO ALL THE FOLKS WHOM I'VE COMPLETED TRADES ON THIS FORUM (You know Who you are).

I've been on this forum for only 2 years and have met and traded with some of the most honest and upfront bunch of guys I have ever met. I haven't gotten burned once and have always gotten what was promised or sometimes even BETTER than what was promised!

You guys all deserve a big Thank You, and I make a personal note of you guys, proven to have the best character, so I know who to trust and take care of in the future.

?:D

14 hours ago, Oldcarfan27 said:

I have to agree with you 100% I've only been a member here since December and have traded with several people here with no issues, great communication and always what I wanted. I have to extend those accolades as well, it's very much deserved....

19 hours ago, Oldcarfan27 said:

Man i couldn't agree with you more!!! This has to be the best group of people that I've seen in a long time! I have traded with a bunch of guys on here and not one bad deal. when i joined i was hesitant about online trading because of liars and cheats, absolutely not the case here. i was also amazed at how the advanced builders don't trash the rookies who are not as skilled instead they give encouragement.

I'd be willing to bet you won't find another online community with guys like the ones here.

Edited by Scott8950

On 4/1/2019 at 4:09 PM, Scott8950 said:

just completed 4 trades.

oldcarfan27... 

mredjr...

sam i am...

slusher...

all of these guys are great traders, id trade with any of them again..

Glad I could be of help Scott. Very enjoyable transaction and would recommend dealing with him to anyone! 

On 4/5/2019 at 5:05 PM, gotnitro? said:

Just had a fantastic trade deal w Sam I Am (Sam Grabenhorst ) the KW oil field build arrived perfectly packed and very fast. Thanks again Sam ! 

My pleasure Jeff.  Really happy with the cracker box and a HUGE thanks for the 4300 parts !

Also had a great experience with Casey.  He provided the Watkins decals I needed. 

Edited by Sam I Am