Model Cars Magazine Forum

Great Traders List

Casey

13 minutes ago, alanjones said:

Just completed a trade with scott8950 would highly recommend trading with him! Stayed in contact through hole process. Very happy!!

i completed my trade with alan jones and im very pleased. he shipped fast and the car was well packaged and i had good contact with him. I'll trade with him again anytime without hesitation..

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Rodent said:

Great trade with Al (thatz4u), even though the Post Office seemed in no hurry to deliver to himĀ :unsure:. Next time, I won't use Pony Express.

did a great trade with Rodent (Steve out in NoCal) would trade with him anytime......:):)

I got my half of trades with JollySipper and DrKerry. I have a post in the Q&A section regarding a '29 Ford and a '55 Chevy. I got the '29 from TJ. The '55, along with the windshield frame and glass I need for the '29, from Kerry. Great guys, both!

I'd also like to give a shout out to 64SS350. Karl was kind enough to offer me a flat head engine I need for the '29 while not looking for anything in return. I found a kit to pilfer so I ended up not needing it. It was very nice of him to offer it to help my build. Thank you sir.

19 hours ago, DPNM said:

I got my half of trades with JollySipper and DrKerry. I have a post in the Q&A section regarding a '29 Ford and a '55 Chevy. I got the '29 from TJ. The '55, along with the windshield frame and glass I need for the '29, from Kerry. Great guys, both!

I'd also like to give a shout out to 64SS350. Karl was kind enough to offer me a flat head engine I need for the '29 while not looking for anything in return. I found a kit to pilfer so I ended up not needing it. It was very nice of him to offer it to help my build. Thank you sir.

Give a shout out back atcha Jim, great to trade with you as well!!! I've gotten some nice rig parts from ya and can't wait to play with what's on it's way now!!! LOL Great to deal with you as always my friend!!!