Model Cars Magazine Forum

Great Traders List

Casey

I just completed trades today..

Vintagedragcrazy (vince)

Khils (Kevin)

Both of these guys are absolutely top notch!! Great packaging and Both guys are awesome to talk to. This is my 3rd time dealing with Kevin and my first trade with Vince. Top notch guys i hope to trade with again. I highly recommend these guys!!!

It was no problem, as I said I was paying forward for help I got from other members most recently vintageslotcars and fomocomav both hooked me up with some decals. It's the least I could do to give back to the members and forum. I thank you for the cudo's but the great group of people here deserve it more than me....

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, tubbs said:

just completed a trade with Scott (Scott8950). totally satisfied. exactly what he described, kit was packaged well and in tack. highly recommend this young man. I hope I did as well as he did.

Al it was a pleasure talking with you and trading with you. I'll trade with you anytime. i highly recommend trading with al, a great guy to trade with.

take note people, you will probably never see another post like this one...

I want to send out a public apology to Scott (Scott8950), in our trade mentioned above. he received a kit from me that I DID NOT inventory when I sent it out. it was missing wheels, tires and COMPLETE ENGINE... really. and I sent this out!! unacceptable. and Scots answer to this.. "I think I have a motor, but I don't have those wheels". he shouldn't have to do that and I am going to make it right. 

please do not hesitate trading, or dealing with Scott in any way. he is a great guy.

and everyone else, please, PLEASE  I N V E N T O R Y your kits before sending them out. it will save you time, money and embarrassment.

39 minutes ago, tubbs said:

take note people, you will probably never see another post like this one...

I want to send out a public apology to Scott (Scott8950), in our trade mentioned above. he received a kit from me that I DID NOT inventory when I sent it out. it was missing wheels, tires and COMPLETE ENGINE... really. and I sent this out!! unacceptable. and Scots answer to this.. "I think I have a motor, but I don't have those wheels". he shouldn't have to do that and I am going to make it right. 

please do not hesitate trading, or dealing with Scott in any way. he is a great guy.

and everyone else, please, PLEASE  I N V E N T O R Y your kits before sending them out. it will save you time, money and embarrassment.

Thanks Al im not one to crucify a person over a mistake sometimes unintentional things happen. Everything worked out and no hard feelings. I would trade with you again today without hesitation.