Model Cars Magazine Forum

Great Traders List

Casey

2 hours ago, iamsuperdan said:

Another excellent trade with Rusty92!

10/10 would trade again!

:)

Thank you! And same to you, Dan. 

Great guy! Shipping is awesome and the packages are packed nice and secure. 

18 hours ago, Khils said:

Just completed an awesome deal with Dennis (aka Tesla) ....I got exactly what I was looking for...and I presume he liked the color of his ;)....Thank you Dennis! You're the best!

Thanks Kevin! I would not hesitate doing business with you again! :D

Guys id like to pass something on about a board member here.

a couple weeks ago i made a trade with Al (tubbs) and when i received the kit it had some pieces missing but overall i was happy. i got lucky and located a donor car so everything was fine. Al was concerned and worried about the deal and i assured him we were fine that everything had worked out. We talked back and forth and he offered to make it up but again i assured him everything was fine. Today my family and i went to a toy show and upon returning home i have a package from Al, i open the box to find a 70 chevelle kit.

Al i know i told you it wasnt needed but i can tell you i truly appreciate it but even better I APPRECIATE HAVING A FRIEND LIKE YOU!

Guys i said it in my original trade post i wouldn't hesitate to trade with Al at all he is definitely one of the most stand up guys period!!

Al i appreciate the car and im glad to call you a friend if you need anything and i got it then its yours. 

On 6/8/2019 at 11:36 AM, Scott8950 said:

Guys id like to pass something on about a board member here.

a couple weeks ago i made a trade with Al (tubbs) and when i received the kit it had some pieces missing but overall i was happy. i got lucky and located a donor car so everything was fine. Al was concerned and worried about the deal and i assured him we were fine that everything had worked out. We talked back and forth and he offered to make it up but again i assured him everything was fine. Today my family and i went to a toy show and upon returning home i have a package from Al, i open the box to find a 70 chevelle kit.

Al i know i told you it wasnt needed but i can tell you i truly appreciate it but even better I APPRECIATE HAVING A FRIEND LIKE YOU!

Guys i said it in my original trade post i wouldn't hesitate to trade with Al at all he is definitely one of the most stand up guys period!!

Al i appreciate the car and im glad to call you a friend if you need anything and i got it then its yours. 

thank you, that means a lot. I highly recommend Scott also. I know he was getting rid of a few kits, don't hesitate to deal with my friend.