Model Cars Magazine Forum

Great Traders List

Casey

5 hours ago, Rodent said:

As did I. Really nice guy and I would definitely trade with Sam again. It's nice to be on the same coast so that shipping isn't horrible. 

Right back at you Steve, and ditto on the shipping.  We will have to do it again sometime.  ?

33 minutes ago, Sam I Am said:

Right back at you Steve, and ditto on the shipping.  We will have to do it again sometime.  ?

I must admit that I was a trade virgin before Sam. I have sent parts out many times for free, but this was my first official trade. I have something else that Sam wants, but I don't have permission to trade it right now. I teased him with a photo this afternoon.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, George Bojaciuk said:

Oh...looks like a big Petty car in your pic. My friend Jimmy scratched this and cast a few in the big scale...

IMG_7481.JPG.7343619940fc2b31f2ef3b21dec3c825.JPG

It is a 1/16th 82ish Petty Grand Prix, I’ve been building it for about 30 years just can’t seem to finish it I work on it for about an hour and it sits for 6 months lol..... I’ve always been a Petty family fan though. The Charger is sweet, I just resently acquired a 1/16th Parsons Charger and a Petty Charger. Love the old school nascar...

On 5/25/2020 at 9:59 AM, George Bojaciuk said:

Glad I could help!

Had another great trade with George Bojaciuk, thanks George

On 5/26/2020 at 3:39 PM, Hi-Po said:

Your package is in the mail.

And I wanted to thank Hi-Po for the kit donations, Thanks Terry...

I traded some kits for screw bottoms whit Scott8950 and he is an excellent trader everything he sent me was better than what he told me they were. I have traded with Scott a couple of times and look forward to our next trade.

I completed the biggest trade I've done at one time with Elvin ( mredjr) 

Absolutely one of the best guys to trade with. Everything was well packaged, shipping was lightning fast and contact was great. Elvin i always enjoy trading with you and look foward to many more trades.

2 hours ago, Bucky said:

Thanks again, Dave!

I also made what I think is a good trade with Scott8950.

Thank you, Scott! I can knock off three more from the grail list, now.

Keith im glad we could help each other out. im very pleased with my end of the trade as well.. I will glady trade with you anytime. thanks