Model Cars Magazine Forum

Great Traders List

Casey

I traded with Scott8950, waiting for our boxes to ship. He communicated clearly and was flexible in our trade. The best part though was he contacted me after I shipped my end and said he forgot to tell me about some decals missing from the box. He apologized and offered to send my kit back along with refunding me the cost to ship the kit. The decals are not important to me, the kit is, but I wanted to mention that he is a stand up guy for following up and offering to make it right. Will trade again without hesitation. 

58 minutes ago, mikemodeler said:

I traded with Scott8950, waiting for our boxes to ship. He communicated clearly and was flexible in our trade. The best part though was he contacted me after I shipped my end and said he forgot to tell me about some decals missing from the box. He apologized and offered to send my kit back along with refunding me the cost to ship the kit. The decals are not important to me, the kit is, but I wanted to mention that he is a stand up guy for following up and offering to make it right. Will trade again without hesitation. 

Thanks for the words and again i apologize. This board has a great bunch of folks that I'm happy to be part of so if anything ever goes wrong on my end i will make sure it's made right. I look foward to future trades with you as well.

4 hours ago, HomerS said:

Great trade with Scott8950!!  Excellent communication and fast shipper!

Jeff 

Same goes for you buddy, it was a pleasure trading with you and i hope we can do it again... Jeff ships fast and the communication was great and the car was exactly as he described..  

On 3/18/2021 at 8:13 AM, Scott8950 said:

Thanks for the words and again i apologize. This board has a great bunch of folks that I'm happy to be part of so if anything ever goes wrong on my end i will make sure it's made right. I look foward to future trades with you as well.

So, to add to my earlier post, I got the kit from Scott on Monday. Opened it up and as I went through the kit, discovered he forgot to include the glass. To be fair, it was a hectic week for him last week and he simply forgot to check and make sure it was there. I shot him a note and he responded in minutes, apologizing profusely and said I could keep the kit, he would return the kit I sent him AND he would include my shipping costs. I explained that was not necessary, if he had the glass for the kit to just ship it to me and I was good. He found the glass, offered to send an extra and again apologized. I should have the glass this weekend and all will be well. 

In this day and age of people trading on the internet and hearing all the horror stories, it is nice to deal with someone who is honest and is true to his word about making it right. 

3 hours ago, Modlbldr said:

Received my end of a trade with Scott8950. Like everyone else prior, I am extremely satisfied with every transaction with Scott! He takes every step to assure things are handled to satisfaction. Thanks Buddy!

Later-

Thanks to you for helping me out with stuff i needed.. We've traded many times and its always a pleasure.. Thanks again and i look foward to the next trade.