Model Cars Magazine Forum

Great Traders List

Casey

I have had a few good trades and unfortunately did not post hear but will start now. I know I have had good luck with Outragis and just got kits from PowerPlant, Matija Vasic from Croatia. FYI, the Croatia shipment took about 2 weeks and from Ohio to Croatia was a little less. No problems trading with either and recommend dealing with either of these guys!

Just completed a trade with MCM Ohana, Josh Crolley and he is recommended. No complaints from me!

Completed a great trade with Toast, Ryan Chatleain. No problems with trading with him.

Trade completed with TurboKitty, Michelle Blanchard, great trade with no problems.

Great trade with 20dakato04, fast shipping and everything just as described in his post.

Since I haven't contributed with my builds on the forum as of yet, I would at least like to contribute here as I have had nothing but great experiences trading with the following members (in alphabetical order):

Ace-Garageguy (Bill Engwer) - very helpful trader, added extra parts into the package which I should receive any day now.

KevinMoparFord (Kevin Wallenhorst) - very dependable trader, prompt on transatlantic shipping.

Matt T. (Matt Trotta) - very kindly sent me required parts across the ocean for nothing in return.

I can certainly recommend trading with these gentlemen, and would gladly do it again/return the favor myself.

Just traded for three kits and some wheels with RodneyBad (R. Badger)... He is a very reliable and generous trader. In fact, his nick should be changed to RodneyGood :P

Had two great trades already with IMSANUT (Jim McCall) - very generous trader, perfect communication :)

Traded with LAZLOW (L. Scarbrow) as well - his package reached me in record time, and on his first attempt shipping across the pond. Excellent trader, great communication!

Finally, a relatively new member here, 421GTO, Simmon Webber from England, kindly sent me some smaller parts I was in desperate need for, without asking for anything in return :D

I'd like to thank all! Perfect guys to deal with, in my book!

New great traders on my list:

PARTSMARTY (Marty Tyrka) - really lives up to his screen name... This man has it all! Perfect trader, great communication... Also, very generous :D

DIMAXION (John Landgraver) - another very helpful trader, excellent communication...

KENNYBOY (Ken Boyer) - same as the others above... Very swift trade :D

I highly recommend ALL of the above! Thanks, guys!

MATIJA

Edited by PowerPlant

I have had dealings with a few guys here. Jantrix and I just completed a deal, everything was good, package recieved in a timely fashion and in great shape, would recommend him to anyone. Also would like to shout out to Chillyb1. He answered my call for some carbon fiber and really hooked me up and asked nothing in return. Thanks again, man!

Just had a great trade with Jon Ardington from Canada. He is a new member to the forum here. Canada post kinda messed things up in getting the package to me but everything on Jons part was great!!!! He even sent more than I expected!!!!!! Thanks again Jon!!!!!

I just had a great trade with Michelle B. (turbokitty). Would deal with again!

I just did a trade with Sam Grabenhorst (Sam I Am?) and everything went great, I would trade with him any time!!!! Thanks Sam!!!!!

Once again I'd like to say we have a great bunch of guys on here. Here's some I'd like to thank for

resent trades.

Chevy2Much/Bob Townsend, MidnightProwler/Lee Rilea, DarrenB/Darren Bishop and DPNM/ Jim Sullivan

Time to add a couple more to my great trader/good guy list. You would have NO PROBLEM dealing

with these guys.

HNTR/ Mark Wrobo

Wheels/ Mark Wheeler

Another one to Trust! Customsrus/ John Smiley

THANKS MUCH guys!

Edited by Green Duster

I'd like to add Green Duster to this list. Made a trade and found out after mine shipped that there was a part missing from his kit that I (and he too I'm sure) was unaware of when we were bartering. He more than made up for it. I'm very pleased with the trade!!!!! Good Guy

I've had trades with 3 more members and I'd like to thank them all. They are Great Traders and they deserve to be on this list!!!

Toner283 (Chris)

Joe Chernauskas

and

AFX Charger (Mopar Mike)

I just completed a trade with Darren B and I would do it again anytime. Thanks Darren!!!

Finished up a great, flawless trade with DrKerry last week. I am very happy with the model I got, and I think he was also pretty happy with the body he got. Makes me want to get the rest of my stashed parts and cars down and get to trading some more! Thanks Doc!

I wanted to put a great word in for Brodie_83. He and I traded some stuff a couple-three weeks ago and it went smoothly. We both ended up with something we can put to use (or probably trade in Brodie's case! - LOL). Scott

i also would like to send out kudos to Brodie. funny thing is we never were able to make a deal but he kept in touch, never left me hanging, always returned pm's. just a stand up guy!!

I want to add Randy Layman (rel14), Brian Kaplan(green Duster), and mike cassidy (blunc), and David Rose(swamp Dog)

had a couple awesome trades with (ModelMonsterMan)David Riley. Awesome Trader. A+

................Completed trades with all and very pleased.......

Just completed a trade with Jim Sulli Van (DPNM) very good trader, A++

Edited by Darren B

My list of worthy traders:

Alan Wickham "realgone58"
A. Rich "thatz4u"
D.Bishop "Darren B"
Sam Grabenhorst "Sam I Am" (multiple trades :) )
Eric Ragis "outragis"

William Just "jbwelda"

Daddyfink

Deathgoblin

S. Svendsen

Edited by blunc

So far I have completed trades with the following members and all of them went smoothly, would definitely trade again anytime! Highly Recommend anyone on this list! I know there are several more members that I've traded with, please PM me if your name is missing from this list because I don't want to leave anyone out :)

KevinMoparFord
Ben
chevyfever2009
The70judgeman
Car Crazy 81
Elliot949
RodneyBad

Dave Zinn

george53

Casey

Dwayne
Wheels
outragis
bill_rules
mikemodeler
Michigan Madman
Sam I Am
Joe Chernauskas
1930fordpickup

Custom Hearse

Also ss2000 was kind enough to send me the Camaro parts I needed to complete a kit I had and he asked for nothing in return, I even offered to pay for shipping. I paid it forward though :)

Edited by TurboKitty

On the other side of that trade, my kits arrived well packed. Since this was my first trade, I was a little more than apprehensive, but I am pleased with the trade. You can all add Russell(69*Goat) to your list of good traders.

Thanks Russell

I just completed a trade with Kris Morgan of Morgan Automotive Detail and would be more than happy to trade with him again. A very good guy to deal with AND his aftermarket distributors and trannies are some of the nicest I've seen. Highly recommended as a trader and as an aftermarket vendor!

Kris is a great guy.

Add to the list Tom Geiger. Yesterday I got my FREE NNL license plates from him. The guys like him that pay it forward really add to our hobby.

And kind of off topic, I've traded from Canada to Japan and Australia. Thx to the interweb we really have become a world wide community.

Edited by Draggon