Model Cars Magazine Forum

Great Traders List

Casey

IMSANUT (Jim)

Jim was very patient in my delays and was a very generous trader. Highly recommended.

Doobie (Dave)

Dave is in England, but my parts got here very quickly. Great communication and very easy to work with. Highly recommended.

iBorg. Just received my package with bonus parts. Very good communication, great trade. I am extremely pleased, thank you.

had a great trade with Joe Chernauskas Thanks Joe

Had a great trade with Gluhead

We talked on the phone, he's good pepole. He even threw in some extra goodys for another kit I was working on. And a bonus you get lots and lots of free plastic bags :D Thanks gluehead.

Had a great trade with Dragline, Nicely packed, fast and good communication.

Great trade with both Patrick2005 and Kennyboy Thanks guys great communication and speed.

Dwayne,

2nd time trade with Dwayne, kits very well packed, arrived quickly. Good communication, Great trader Talked on the phone, great guy, lots of info and hints.

And KevinMoparFord the same great trade. thanks guys.

Add Customman to the list. was fast.

Laz

Edited by lazlow

Had a good trade with John smiley aka customsrus. Made the trade a few weeks ago and then had a couple of deaths in the family and John was very patient as I dealt with everything at home before I could get the trade boxed up and sent out. Would trade with him again any time

Al

Please edit your original post and add (or remove) good traders to (or from) your list instead of starting a new post for each new trading partner. That way, we can keep each member's list tidy, easy to follow, and to the point of letting other MCM members know who you've had good trading experiences with.

:unsure:^_^

OK... If I may... I think it makes no sense updating original posts on page 2, for instance, instead of writing a new post every time, because, really, how often does anyone read old posts in topics such as this one? It would make sense if there was some kind of notification that posts have been edited, but there isn't... So, what am I supposed to do? Check all of the old posts frequently just in case someone might have posted something in them?

Edited by PowerPlant

I'm a member on BMX Museum and Hobby Talk's forums. On both of those forums each member has a rating to the left under the username area. Other members can leave a rating and comments, such as good trader, bad trader... or anything else. It's a good system that works.

OK... If I may... I think it makes no sense updating original posts on page 2, for instance, instead of writing a new post every time, because, really, how often does anyone read old posts in topics such as this one? It would make sense if there was some kind of notification that posts have been edited, but there isn't... So, what am I supposed to do? Check all of the old posts frequently just in case someone might have posted something in them?

It makes a lot of sense. Instead of having 382 posts, and 17 pages in this topic, we have a lot fewer of each, and each member has listed all of their good traders. If each person added a new post each time they had an additional positive trade, a single member might have forty posts in this topic alone, and you'd still have to page through the entire topic to read all the posts, only you'd have a lot more pages to read, and no rhyme nor reason why they are posted where they are.

If you want to fond out if a trader has had a positive experience with others here and you want to be thorough, yes, you'll need to read all seven pages and see if their screen name is mentioned, or use the search function to search the Trading Post section for the member's name you're wondering about. This section's posts are purged after 30 days of no replies, so there's not much to search through.

The "stars" trader rating system is a good one, but Dave Ambrose mentioned it can't be done with this forum's software.

I'll freely admit this setup isn't perfect, so if you have a suggestion or a better way to do it, please share it.

Greetings to all...

April 2014, updating my list:

Outragis (not sure why the moderators blacklisted him, but he did right by me)

Brodie_83

S.Svensen

Michaelbaskett

HNTR (several times)

GluHead

Jantrix

Mazdat

Disabledmodeler

Kingsix

Crazyjim

Midnightprowler

VWDave

Sam I Am (took care of a problem shipment and made it right!)

DrewCfromSC

Glusnifr

All the above were really great guys to deal with. Items were as published, packed properly, shipped promptly.

I would like to give a special shout-out to the following:

Michaelbaskett;

Outragis;

Gluhead;

HNTR;

Disabledmodeler;

These guys made super-special effort to help me with much-needed parts and/or kits.

Last, but not least, the following guys are ones whom I have not yet had the pleasure to trade with, but they have helped me in other ways, including information, advice, moral support:

Edsel-Dan;

Lazlow;

Gtx6970;

In short, I have found 99% of the members on this board to be friendly, helpful, trustworthy, even philanthropic.

My thanks to all of the above....

Mike

Edited by ToyLvr

Thanks for the response Casey. I still disagree, and such a rule makes this thread quite useless for me, but I will obey it if it serves the community... Therefore, I have merged all of my posts in this topic into one - on page 4.

Sorry for the trouble.

MATIJA

Edited by PowerPlant

Just traded with HNTR aka Mark wrobo. Super nice guy, everything was packed good, and everything was there. Thanks Mark

Just traded with DaddyFink aka Jesse Chavez. Super nice guy. He was able to send out the package fast and even put a little bonus in there. I would gladly trade with him again.

Did another deal recently with Jesse Chavez. Excellent, everything was packed soundly complete. Easily one of the nicest guys I have met via a trade as well.

Recently did a trade with Erik Smith for the first time. Excellent trade,great packaging and super nice.

Edited by Austin T

I just wanted to add to this list and say thank you to the great guys on here for being realy cool to talk to and have made some realy good trades with. Thanks again, Jim

- Kc7wzl

- Re14

- HNTR

- Modlbldr

- pa3de8

I am sorry if I have forgotten anyone, I deleated a few PMs before I had a chance to post this..

Received my trade from Lazlow. Great guy to deal with! Very open on communication, excellent packing of model kit, great trade, would trade with again and again!! :rolleyes::D

Made trade with Chickenfoot aka Mark Fox. Great guy to deal with! Great communication and smooth trade transaction. Would trade with again no problem. B)

Also, last week I made a trade with Casey. Very smooth and timely with great communication. VERY happy with wheels!! :D

Adding to the list here, Powerplant (aka MATIJA) as the others have said great guy to deal with, lots of communication, nicely packed, and fast shipping for international! :D

Edited by Kennyboy