Model Cars Magazine Forum

Great Traders List

Casey

Just wanted to update my list without some great traders getting lost in the shuffle. Mods feel free to delete my previous posts on this thread. Every one of these guys have been excellent in every aspect. Communication, representation, and shipping . I look forward to further dealings with all of them. Here goes.

ims329

High octane

AFX

64SS350

bismarck

gardnerpag44

fiatboy

I'm sure there will be others. Thanks to all, Mike.

Edited by b-body fan

Just completed trades with AFX ,(JC Reckner), and Kenny Boy, (Ken Boyer). First class guys to trade with. I hope to trade with them in the future. Thanks Guys. B)

Thanks bismarck (Kevin) nice trading with you as well.

Just wanted to update my list without some great traders getting lost in the shuffle. Mods feel free to delete my previous posts on this thread. Every one of these guys have been excellent in every aspect. Communication, representation, and shipping . I look forward to further dealings with all of them. Here goes.

ims329

High octane

AFX

64SS350

bismarck

gardnerpag44

fiatboy

Doobie

A BIG thank you to Pete aka Flatout, who generously sent me a triple carb setup for my '32 Roadster I'm working on out of the kindness of his own heart without hesitation and asked for nothing in return.

Thank you sir! and Aloha!

ims329

High octane

AFX

64SS350

bismarck

gardnerpag44

fiatboy

Doobie

Thanks Mike (b-body fan) nice dealing with you too.