Model Cars Magazine Forum
Casey

Great Traders List

Kevin Little [ bismarck ] sent another cool item my way, thanks Kevin..

Traded with vintagedragcrazy Vince Nelson. and Allen Wrench. both went well. great people..Thanks fellas.

Same here brian anytime in fact I have a package ready to send you tomorrow and I think I forgot Allen wrench I just had another great trade with him too.

vince

Slusher (Carl Slusher) is a great trader. Sent the item quickly and communicated well. Thanks for the help!

Just finished a trade with DerthDeboblo (Ben Pewterbaugh). Good, honest trader. 

Slusher (Carl Slusher) is a great trader. Sent the item quickly and communicated well. Thanks for the help!

Thank you Craig  (Mr Metallic ) Is a good trader. 

Mr. Metallic (Craig) is an upstanding guy, I have known him personally for about 10 years!!!

Wrapped up another trade with Vintagedragcrazy!!!!! Again top notch, got one of my grails knocked off my list now!!!

Recently did a trade with MrBuick (Colby) and Furiousgeorge (Trent). Both great traders. Thx guys!

Just completed a trade with Rotorbolt73 (Matt McCain), smooth trade, kit was packed well and arrived as packaged. Would trade with him again! Thanks Matt!

I just completed a trade with gardnerpag44,  came well packed a day early and had great communication. would trade with him any day.

Just finished up another smooth trade with Vintagedragcrazy (Vince Nelson) Great trader!! Thanks again Vince!!:D

Just finished a trade with intmd8r.

Arrived quickly, was packaged safely, and exactly as described. 

Would trade again. :)

Just finished a trade with Intmd8r, great trader. First part he sent me got lost in the mail so he sent a second one! Trade with confidence, Steve is a sound trader and a man of his word.

Vintagedragcrazy (Vince Nelson) great trader, he made sure I was happy.

After a slight detour courtesy of the USPS, just completed a trade with Jordan White. We have traded before and he is a great trader.

Just completed a trade with Jordan White with great results and great guy to trade with , would any time :)

mikemodeler is a great guy to deal with!