Model Cars Magazine Forum
Casey

Great Traders List

Just completed a trade with 426-Hemi.  great products and great communication. Couldn't have asked for a better trade. 

Edited by Olson181

Thanks Charles! Same for me I just finished a trade with him "Olson181" was a GREAT trade, and would do it again without question!

Just concluded a trade with vintagedragcrazy(Vince Nelson) Vince answered messages promptly and shipped the item on time. I got a nice kit in trade.

Vince is a flat-out nice guy to deal with! Thanks Vince.

I've done trades over the last year or so with Modlbldr, Lunajammer, 1930fordpickup, larry ray, mikemodeler, and Rotorbolt73. All great traders! 

Did a trade with gardnerpag44 (Paul) Awesome guy no worries about trading with A+ Thx.

Had good trades with CapSat 6 ...Mr Mopar...and Reeves Racing  all great traders and would again any time :)

Just completed Reeves Racing first trade on MCM.  No worries.  Nice trading with you Mitch. 

I will second this.

Thumbs up voor socal76 (Steven)!

Steven was willing to look by the distance out trades had to cover: USA - The Netherlands (and vice versa).

He also make some great efforts to make the trade worthwile for both of us.

Thanks Steven!

MG

Great trade with Zarana-X, Well packed and showed up early. Thanks for all the Air Skooled fun! very awesome!

Jonathan

Edited by GrumpyGrowly

Solid trade just completed with Kennyboy. Kit arrived in a timely manner and was packaged with no concerns.

Thanks Ken!

:)

Great trade with matthijsgrit. Health issues kept me from being anywhere near as fast sending trade items as he did, but I tried to keep him informed and then sent an extra to make up for my lateness. I would trade with him any time I have something he needs or wants.

Great trade with matthijsgrit. Health issues kept me from being anywhere near as fast sending trade items as he did, but I tried to keep him informed and then sent an extra to make up for my lateness. I would trade with him any time I have something he needs or wants.

Thanks!!! I am very happy with the trade as well!

MG

Thanks to you to 68shortfleet, the Air Skooled kit is already on my work desk. Great trade! Hope you got what you needed and more.

68shortfleet is an excellent person to trade with,  great communication, everything was well packed, showed up on time. And His an awesome guy. Hope to do more trade with him.