Jump to content
Model Cars Magazine Forum
Casey

Great Traders List

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Sam I Am said:

Great trades with

Rusty92

thatz4u

AFX

Great bunch of guys and would recommend to anyone. ūüĎć

Had yet another trade with Sam and as always top notch guy to deal with!!!! Sent yours out last night Sam, pm ya with details!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Sam I Am said:

Great trades with

Rusty92

thatz4u

AFX

Great bunch of guys and would recommend to anyone. ūüĎć

Nice trading with you too Sam I Am!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another excellent trade with Rusty92!

10/10 would trade again!

 

:)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, iamsuperdan said:

Another excellent trade with Rusty92!

10/10 would trade again!

 

:)

 

Thank you! And same to you, Dan. 

Great guy! Shipping is awesome and the packages are packed nice and secure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did a trade with SAM I AM  real great guy to deal with ,trade went smooth  would trade with him again thx !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys id like to pass something on about a board member here.

a couple weeks ago i made a trade with Al (tubbs) and when i received the kit it had some pieces missing but overall i was happy. i got lucky and located a donor car so everything was fine. Al was concerned and worried about the deal and i assured him we were fine that everything had worked out. We talked back and forth and he offered to make it up but again i assured him everything was fine. Today my family and i went to a toy show and upon returning home i have a package from Al, i open the box to find a 70 chevelle kit.

Al i know i told you it wasnt needed but i can tell you i truly appreciate it but even better I APPRECIATE HAVING A FRIEND LIKE YOU!

Guys i said it in my original trade post i wouldn't hesitate to trade with Al at all he is definitely one of the most stand up guys period!!

Al i appreciate the car and im glad to call you a friend if you need anything and i got it then its yours. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just traded parts with Mr Muppet. Great dealing with him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sam I Am is a great trader! Went above and beyond. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2019 at 11:36 AM, Scott8950 said:

Guys id like to pass something on about a board member here.

a couple weeks ago i made a trade with Al (tubbs) and when i received the kit it had some pieces missing but overall i was happy. i got lucky and located a donor car so everything was fine. Al was concerned and worried about the deal and i assured him we were fine that everything had worked out. We talked back and forth and he offered to make it up but again i assured him everything was fine. Today my family and i went to a toy show and upon returning home i have a package from Al, i open the box to find a 70 chevelle kit.

Al i know i told you it wasnt needed but i can tell you i truly appreciate it but even better I APPRECIATE HAVING A FRIEND LIKE YOU!

Guys i said it in my original trade post i wouldn't hesitate to trade with Al at all he is definitely one of the most stand up guys period!!

Al i appreciate the car and im glad to call you a friend if you need anything and i got it then its yours. 

thank you, that means a lot. I highly recommend Scott also. I know he was getting rid of a few kits, don't hesitate to deal with my friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a good trade with thatz4u, Al Rich, and it was a good trade. nice and smooth. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wanted to add a few more to the great trader list.

Kymdlr

Classicgas

Mr. Mopar

Dr. Kerry 

Would highly recommend all of these fine gents to deal with.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just finished a trade with SCRWDRVR, great to trade with! Fast shipping and very good to deal with, will trade anytime!

Thanks Brian!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Completed another trade with JollySipper and RichCostello. Would trade with anytime. Great stuff, fast shipping and well packed!

Thanks guys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fordf-100 is an excellent guy...... I'll be doing a second trade with him soon. Although I didn't have much to offer, he was willing to work with me so I could get one of his kits...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a good transaction with new member Fish_65, thanks Scott!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just did a trade with TarheelRick, will trade with him again...:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great trade in return with thatz4u.  Quick shipping and exactly what was promised.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another great trade with JollySipper, fast shipping and well packed and great stuff! Would trade with anytime!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great trade with ford f-100! Thanks for the excellent transaction!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great trade with Phirewriter (Mike) woul;d trade with anytime!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Completed another great trade with Rich Costeelo would trade with anytime!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...