Model Cars Magazine Forum

Another Bloke from Australia

Hello all. I am Dave or Dufasdave and live, as per the topic title, in Australia. I live in a place called Rockhampton which is on the central Queensland coast (google map it ). Prior to this I was in Toowoomba which is about 1 1/2 hours inland of Brisbane (once again google map it). My occupation is a firefighter with Queensland Fire and Rescue Service, prior to that I worked on cars in several exhaust shops for 19 years.

I have been car models on and off since I was about 14 years old. No real main themes just any cars/trucks/pickups that appeal to me. I have also done a few motorbikes. I will get some photos on this site when I can. Currently working on a 2009 Dodge Challenger and a 1966 Chevelle wagon. Getting together a few more for a local competition in Mackay (local!!! 3 hours away, google map it). Anyway, looks like a great site so I'll get some pics up when I can.

Cheers.

Welcome Dave.

I've a question for you folks down under. How are the clutch, brake, gas pedals set up your vehicles down there? We have them set up left to right.

Hi Jim, Everything is the same (loud peddle on the right) except you guys sit on the wrong side of the car, Haha