Model Cars Magazine Forum

AMT .1962 impala

Great paint and foil Shaun. Interior looks great also. What color did you uses on the interior, I really like it???

My friend Carl,, I actually used Testors flat White for the door panels, and regular Walmart Krylon outdoor "desert sand" for the rest. also the brown is a Tamiya color to represent wood. thanks for the kind words, Shaun.s

There are steelies and some sort off Torq Trust wheels in the box if im correct?

Hi Dinky, and thanks for stopping in, I think im gonna stick with the torque thrusts that are from I dunno where. the "stock " wheels from the kit are too skinny, ill use the steelies when I build a more correct "stock version. thanks again, Sahun.s

It looks great. But it is a Belair! It is sort of a '61 Impala with that roof. I need to build this Belair someday.

Bob, absolutely correct! you get the keen eye for the Belair Guy awrd.my bad,,,,,, im old and I forget what day it is sometimes thanks for stopping by, Shaun.s

• 3 weeks later...