Model Cars Magazine Forum

Any resin kits based of Moebius Chryslers?

Hi as the title states is there any resin kits based off the Moebius Chryslers? e.g. Convertibles, wagons, Newyorkers, sedans, customs etc?

I have found Jimmy Flintstone now has a custom Wagon but are there any others? I would really like to find a stock wagon.

Many thanks

Greg

Some of Flinstones stuff is decent, some is not. The wagon hackjob in the link is just plain UGLY. I surely think they would get more sales out of the tool if they had done a stock station wagon.

Edited by realgone58

Some of the resin stuff and factory plastic bodies for the old JoHan '55/56 Chrysler products fit the Moebius chassis- the DeSoto body fits the Moebius Chrysler chassis and floor almost like it was made for it. If you spread out your search for stuff meant to go with JoHan kits that might increase your chances.

• 2 years later...

The issue with JF bodies is that he draws from a number of builders for the masters. Some are truly talented and exacting builders and some, well....

I agree, I just saw some bodies he did for a friend of mine...coudn't be nicer.  

I've seen other products of his that ...well, free would be too high a price.