Model Cars Magazine Forum

Gran turismo for trucks game

• 3 weeks later...

Looks interesting, but there is one that I play called "Rig and Roll" that is very nice. I found it at Walmart, and it has all American trucks in it, and Freightliner branded trucks are the actual truck names. There is also some Pete and Kenworth trucks, but they have fictitious names, but still look like the real thing, inside and out.

Photo0000_zps0e30516d.jpg

Photo0001_zps48f880fd.jpg

Uhhhhmmm... Good luck trying to hook up to THAT trailer.

Cool looking game though. I'm gonna have to see if I can locate a copy!

Yeah, that was not long after I started playing, tried to take an offramp at about 90 MPH! It's good I don't drive the real things that badly! :lol::lol: I managed to drift a trailer on rain slicked roads a few times too......

Photo0015_zpsf83cf63a.jpg

......and save it from jackknifing after taking that screenshot!! :lol:

Photo0018_zps52eed3bb.jpg

I'll have to see if I can find the one screenshot again on my laptop (these were on my external hard drive connected to my main computer at the house), but I forget what caused it, but I had one flying a couple hundred feet in the air!! :o

• 4 weeks later...

That trucking game looks like a rebranded game that runs code similar to the 18 wheels of steel series. Those were some good games. The new ones that have come out look incredible, but once again, computer can't run em. 18 wheels of steel: pedal to the metal can pretty much run on anything, that was an older one. 18wos:Haulin was when the graphics started getting more refined and complex for my system to handle.

EDIT: Here's a link to 18wos:PTTM: http://www.scssoft.com/pttm.php

Edited by Jon Geddes