Model Cars Magazine Forum

Whoa, slow down!

Pete J.

HHHHHHHHHollyyy caaarp! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzznt ppppppayinnnnnnnnnnn attttentionnnnnnnnnnn ant daa grcereee strrr unn graaapbed a babggg ofo Strbkks Pipppppppkke plzzzzz blendsd. II doonrt dooo cafafeenen nnnnnnnnnn booooyyyyyyyyy mann doooooooooo iii havcve a buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Ssatte fdown fatt the e bbiienench to tyyyryy too boooddoo somme building and mmmy haaaaannsssddds are shakinnnnnnnnnnnnnn so mmmmmch ii juussr t hadddd to wokakkllh away! noooomoe re builindin g this ssmomrnig.

Translation- Holy BLAH_BLAH_BLAH_BLAH! Wasn't paying attention at the grocery store and grabbed a bag of Starbucks Pike Place blend. I don't do caffeine and boy do I have a buzz. Sat down at the bench to do some building and my hands are shaking so much I just had to walk away. No more building this morning.

Took me a while to get this typed. Still got the buzz bad!

Edited by Pete J.

Yeah, BTDT.. My Wife brought home some instant drink mix the other day. -The stuff that you add to a 12oz. water bottle..

It was called "Wowberry"and said "Energy" on the box..

..Tuarene, Guarene, Niacin, and even more Caffeine added..

Drank it just before bed with my sleeping pills without looking at the ingredients :wacko:...

..All-night model building session, except I'm ~~~~~shaKKKKKKin;~~~~~~~.....

I feel your pain.

Docs say my ticker is already FUBAR, so adding some Buzz Juice is just like adding STP to a worn-out V8, just keeps the smokin' down.

I tend to think of it more like a 50-shot of nitrous. Get a little more power out of those last few miles, 'cause it's too late for a rebuild at this point. B)