Model Cars Magazine Forum

Moebius '54 Hudsons

Revised coupe bodies arrived this morning. I'm pretty busy getting some stuff together for I-Hobby next week - This revised body looks pretty good, need to look at it alot closer soon as I get my I-Hobby projects finished.

Hope to get this moving to production, will let everyone know once I have a release date..

• 5 weeks later...

54 Hudsons - Black car is Hudson Hornet Club coupe - Hornet was top of the line in '54. Blue car is Hudson Hornet Special Club Sedan - Hornet Special is a step down from Hornet - less chrome than the Hornet - no wire wheels - Black car has more chrome trim than blue car - Blue car is long roof sedan - Black car is a coupe..

I like the long rear quarter windows on the blue Hudson sedan...is that the same roofline the earlier Brougham model used? The step down Hudsons always look to me like the had chopped tops even when stock...

It's the same roofline as the earlier Brougham 2dr, as well as being the same roof as used on Hornet 4dr sedans as well.

Art

It's the same roofline as the earlier Brougham 2dr, as well as being the same roof as used on Hornet 4dr sedans as well.

Art

I have a buddy....he and his Dad are Hudson experts. Their 34 Terraplane pick up was featured at the Peterson museum as 'The Art of Pick-up' for most of 2013-14. He talks about how Hudson shared and moved parts around to make different models.....simply amazing!!! The way they made the most of their tooling is mind boggling. He has a 49 Hudson with 600,000 + miles....rebuilt motor, trans and rear.......but still rides and drives like a dream.