Model Cars Magazine Forum

Is Reliable Resins reliable ?

I was about to order a couple of funny car bodies from Reliable Resins. Then I saw a post on the Southern Motorsports and Hobbies site by a guy who said that they kept his money and he never got his order. Has anyone on here done business with them? Are they reliable?

Their nick name has become Un Reliable Resins if that tells you anything. I've never ordered anything from them personally. From what I've gathered, I never will.

All I can tell you that if you do a search here on Reliable Resins, and any threads that are related to it, more than likely the thread is locked. They are a VERY passionate subject as a number of fellas here on the board were shafted out of their money. :angry:

Unfortunately the threads got out of hand, and I hope that doesn't happen to this one.

Just sayin'..........

Edited by MrObsessive

I was referring to the body for Jungle Jim's short body 66 Nova. His first flopper. I have the Comp. Res. Longnose A/FX. It shouldn't be hard to make one . The body has basically stock dimensions except that the front wheel openings are moved forward.

I was referring to the body for Jungle Jim's short body 66 Nova. His first flopper. I have the Comp. Res. Longnose A/FX. It shouldn't be hard to make one . The body has basically stock dimensions except that the front wheel openings are moved forward.

I guess I was one of the lucky ones, I ordered several items when they had an Ebay store,,got everything I ordered in less than a week ( that was several years ago though ,,and still haven't used any of it)

As far as the JJ nova I would just make my own

Everything that can possibly be said about Reliable Resins has already been said here over the years, many times. Let's not drag this old topic out yet again. I believe Norman's questions have been answered.