Model Cars Magazine Forum

1965 Chevrolet Biscayne 454

om617

Well,enough fondling with this and i think i`ll call i done ,despite not to happy with the rear window.

It`s got an 454 with 4speed manual,low cowl hood,i added some small red Chevrolet stickers

on front fenders,also an red stripe below the doors,there was no moldning on the body,and

i think i kinda suits the redline tires. 62 Bel Air steelies,i used some photoetch and tried detail

some on the engine. I would like to add hood pins but i dont have any,i think i`ll add later,this

and fix the rear window. Also i forgot to mount the revcounter lol.

It`s a little dusty,sorry. Any comments are welcome.

009.jpg

007-1.jpg

029.jpg

013-1.jpg

025.jpg

010-1.jpg

Thanks for you`re comments.

This kit was an dog (actually dogs are great) where most of trim was gone and panel lines and window trim

was melted together. I dont have a scriber so did my best with an xacto blade. None of the vacum formed

windows who followed fit at all. The chromed parts was ok,but for the front end,the bumper was missing.

The mold around the rear taillights had bits missing and i could go on and on. Sure resin requires some

extra effort,but for the price of this thing i bet i could get excellent stuff from Modelhaus instead.

Just as an advice,if you buy resin out of Ebay,ask for pictures of the item you actually will recive,

dont trust the picture in the add. Maby this is obivious for most of you,but just as an warning.

Thanks for you`re comments.

This kit was an dog (actually dogs are great) where most of trim was gone and panel lines and window trim

was melted together. I dont have a scriber so did my best with an xacto blade. None of the vacum formed

windows who followed fit at all. The chromed parts was ok,but for the front end,the bumper was missing.

The mold around the rear taillights had bits missing and i could go on and on. Sure resin requires some

extra effort,but for the price of this thing i bet i could get excellent stuff from Modelhaus instead.

Just as an advice,if you buy resin out of Ebay,ask for pictures of the item you actually will recive,

dont trust the picture in the add. Maby this is obivious for most of you,but just as an warning.

The "B" pillar looks way too thin, too.

What brand of resin was it?