Model Cars Magazine Forum

Bartoletti Transporter and the Daytonas Coupe... Last Update 5/28

Brizio

Outstanding workmanship thus far!!!!! I like builds like this because there's always so dang much to look at!!!!  That T-shirt kills me!!

Thank you Joe! :)

Le Mans-24hr is in June.  May not have much testing time but it looks like you are going to make it! :)

Can wait about it, one of my favorite car race.

Stunning stuff here Briz...transporter looks beautiful !

Cheers

Thank you Bruce! :)

Here the wood on rear deck 

18319044_1568084723226235_47325036978148

don't know if it's mentioned elsewhere in the thread - did you use the Mike Sells drawings ?? terrific build where did you source: the engine block ?? the wheels and tires for the transporter ?? and the transaxle ?? any suggestions on the use of the Sells drawings ?? did you make any changes ??

don't know if it's mentioned elsewhere in the thread - did you use the Mike Sells drawings ?? terrific build where did you source: the engine block ?? the wheels and tires for the transporter ?? and the transaxle ?? any suggestions on the use of the Sells drawings ?? did you make any changes ??

I ask the drawing directly to Bartoletti years ago while visiting Italy. I'm glad I did it back then, because they went bankruptcy. The engine block is scratchbuilt and is like the engine it had in the first years, keep in mind that I'm making the one that was a the Tour de France in 1964. So the engine was still the original, after they put a Leyland turbo diesel, with automatic transmission. Wheels and tires are the classic Fiat design, that I made when I built a Fiat 643N. Transaxle also is scratchbuilt. I Don't know about changes with the Sells drawing because I did not use them.

Brilliant!

Thank you JC! :)

Cannot wait to see it loaded up with the three coupes.

I will put only two cars. Thanks 

Stunning creation.  Congratulations on what you've achieved.  wow.   cheers, tim

Thank you Tim, Almost for years of work (on/off) I still cannot believe it is done.

What an achievement Briz. Just stunning. Those cars are going to look Fantastico.

Thank you Bob! :)

Oh my.......

Thank you Bruce! :)

18319247_1571941989507175_45826218507492

Hello Fabrizio,

It is so cool to see this transporter completed my friend.   This has been a wonderful showcase for your skills. Your scratch building is second to none!!!!!

Randy

Thank you Randy! I cannot wait to see the Daytona on it... :) 

Front and rear quick lift jack, that I will put on the rear lover deck/ramp.

18359416_1575835379117836_49904704310709