Model Cars Magazine Forum

OK admit it. You've sat in the dentist chair and thought:" What a great place to build models"

Just look at all those great tools, the air powered drill the little air blower thingie, can't get much more light than that. How about the little swing out trays?

Now , are you comfy? Gotta admit an adjustable chair like that's gotta improve yer buildin' skills. :Dchair.jpg

I'm usually thinking "If this dental hygienist jams that metal pointy probe in my gums one more time I'm gonna kill her…" Models are no where near my mind….. But you have a valid point in that they have some cool tools.

I did think of using dentist's chair as an astronomical binocular or telescope mount. Imagine having it fixed in place on a chair that reclines and automatically follows what you're observing. (That feature would have to be built, but it is entirely possible)

I'm usually thinking "If this dental hygienist jams that metal pointy probe in my gums one more time I'm gonna kill her…" Models are no where near my mind….. But you have a valid point in that they have some cool tools.

A *pretty* dental hygienist can have you thinking about all sorts of things.....not necessarily building models. ;-)

• 2 weeks later...