Model Cars Magazine Forum

...thanks fellas....Mike the Super Swamper 44 fits the Meng wheel real good. The Trxus 46 is a bit big for it, though it could be modified to work I suppose.

DSCN4856_zps5aa35893.jpg

Edited by dannyi

I like the wheels to! Those can work on the Fall Guy Desert Dogs tires?

...not sure about those tires. The wheels right now are 0.076" in diameter and shouldn't change much from that. If you can check the inside diameter of the Desert Dogs, they might work....

...thanks fellas....Mike the Super Swamper 44 fits the Meng wheel real good. The Trxus 46 is a bit big for it, though it could be modified to work I suppose.

DSCN4856_zps5aa35893.jpg

Danny,

I was looking for something a little smaller, closer to a 33" tire to give it a slight aggressive look instead of those wimpy Continental tires in the kit. I do have a plan to build one of those with a lift so I will probably be ordering some of those!

• 10 months later...

I figure they deserve a plug, so here goes:

Bought a set of Dually rims and tires for my Meng F-350 project. Shop owner Daniel was quick to respond, and quick to ship.

The rims feel relatively thin, but shouldn't be a problem.

I'll definitely keep Scenes Unlimited in mind when looking for new wheels for any model.

Best-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The reason i asked is im building a 1:1 of the trailer i use at work, and it has the same wheels, i just ordered 2 sets of firestone atx's off ebay for the trailer.

..ok, I recognize your name now. The tires are on their way.....

P.S. I will let you know when the 4 holes are ready....