Model Cars Magazine Forum

Any chance you might be tooling up some bias ply tires for older pickups? I want to replicate the '71 F250 my Dad had (and I learned to drive stick on!) and it had the 7.50x16.5 tires, with a lug tread on the rear.

I am already planning on ordering some 8 lug wheels from you, it would be nice to have the tires too!

Do you sell a set of front and rear tires and rims that would fit the model king ramp truck set up? 4 tire set up on rear

I would think the 6 hole set (S47) would work. We have 4 different sets of tires for those wheels also. I would also think the 4 hole dually set coming next would work as well.

Danny I cant believe your fast service I placed an order on Wednesday and my parts arrived in PA on Friday. I need to know pricing on the Dually fenders for the Meng fenders and the 4 Hole dually 16 wheels I'm ready to place another order. You are awesome.

Vince Putt

Danny I cant believe your fast service I placed an order on Wednesday and my parts arrived in PA on Friday. I need to know pricing on the Dually fenders for the Meng fenders and the 4 Hole dually 16 wheels I'm ready to place another order. You are awesome.

Vince Putt

Thanks Vince, I do appreciate the kind words. I haven't come up with a fixed price for the dually fenders yet. I still have some work to do on them but have finally got some time to devote to the project. Also want to make the markers light out of clear resin with red and amber tint. Once those are complete I'll post here and my web site with pricing and availability info. Don't want to jinx myself over and over like I've done these past few weeks but I'm hopeful that they'll be ready real soon......Danny

Just placed an order for some of the 17" 4 holes and tires.....If they're as good as everyone is touting, count on MUCH more business from me.....

Thanks JT for your order. I hope you'll be happy with them. I'll be shipping them tomorrow......Danny

Thanks JT for your order. I hope you'll be happy with them. I'll be shipping them tomorrow......Danny

Got my order, today, and Man, am I impressed.....Just ordered another Meng kit, thanks to you.....I'll be putting another order in for some more, and one of those fifth wheel trailer hitches, too, very soon....I am one happy camper.....

I have to agree with everyone else on this one.....Awesome quality.....Doesn't look like I'll have to do ANY clean up!!!! I can't wait to get my F-350 going, now.....

Edited by kilrathy10

Got my order, today, and Man, am I impressed.....Just ordered another Meng kit, thanks to you.....I'll be putting another order in for some more, and one of those fifth wheel trailer hitches, too, very soon....I am one happy camper.....

I have to agree with everyone else on this one.....Awesome quality.....Doesn't look like I'll have to do ANY clean up!!!! I can't wait to get my F-350 going, now.....

Thank you JT, really appreciate your comments. Look forward to future business too!

Have to say Clayton those are pretty cool looking wheels and tires. I will add these to the growing list of possible wheels and tires to consider. Have to be honest and say with current projects and obligations it would be awhile, but thank you for the suggestion.

Have to say Clayton those are pretty cool looking wheels and tires. I will add these to the growing list of possible wheels and tires to consider. Have to be honest and say with current projects and obligations it would be awhile, but thank you for the suggestion.

I second that! We "need" those wheels and "modern" off road tires on 37/38", this BFGoodrich Baja, or the new General Grabber, or maybe, the Toyo ones!

At least it's on the list. Thank you.

Dannyi,

any news regarding the Meng dually box fender?

Michael, last coat of primer went on today. I'll do final prep tomorrow and if no defects appear I will start the molds. I'll post progress as I go along......

Danny I / SCENES UNLIMITED is a great company to do business with , I ordered a set of his S47 wheels and tires on Friday and got them in the mail today , great quality as always .

I couldn't help myself when they arrived

003_zpsczubixcn.jpg

That looks like an old airport ramp service truck Chuck, could be an idea for a build!