[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just wanted to give another shout out to Danny. I had been waiting for him to get a couple of items back into inventory and he let me know that he has them available via a PM and I sent him an order last night. 30 minutes later I have an email with an invoice and I have no doubt the order will be here before I know it! Another great caster who is serious about his customers and taking care of them.

If you are wondering about ordering from Scenes Unlimited, don't hesitate to do so, you will be glad you did!

Update to my previous post- Got an email from Danny telling me my order shipped today ! Hard to believe that in about a week's time I will go from placing an order to having it on my doorstep! To be fair, what I ordered he had in stock but I ordered about 14 different items in various quantities and I cannot be more impressed with his turnaround time.

Like I said, don't hesitate to order, the service and quality of the product is superior.

Just received my latest order of 16" wheels and tires to convert an AMT half ton van to a 3/4 or 1 ton. As always the quality of the parts and service is spectacular!!!

Thanks Danny!

Danny,  are you no longer offering the dually conversion set for the F350 ?

Hey -- I got to meet Dan this weekend at our club meeting.

He's a great guy and really cares about producing the best quality parts possible.  I was really impressed.

Big rig guys -- stay tuned...  I got to see some awesome stuff he's working on.   It's beautiful.

Shoot, and I had to miss the club meeting due to a very busy week. I haven't seen Dan for a few months and he's always ready to answer any questions or offer suggestions to make things work for you.

On 1/25/2018 at 4:01 PM, martinfan5 said:

Danny,  are you no longer offering the dually conversion set for the F350 ?

He is working on new molds, should have something soon. Checkout his Facebook page.

I picked up a set of the new Town & Country Mud/Snow tires to use on my F100 4x4. Nice and skinny and scale out at about 31". T12 is the product number and they fit prefectly on the Moebius wheels once you take off the nubs.