Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hi Daniel,

I recently ordered rims and tire sets for my Freightliner projects, and after a test I found out that the material of these rims and hubs can be easily glued with Revell contact to the plastic of the kit.
It is so tight that you have to break it loose if you want to get it off.

Normally this is not possible with resin, so I am actually curious about what material these wheel sets are.
In any case, the quality is excellent.

Hermann.

Edited by Hermann Kersten

I just received my first order and I am very impressed with the quality of the dually wheel/tire sets, ordering process and communication.  Very professional throughout the whole process.  They are at the top of the list the next time I need truck wheels and tires.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/13/2020 at 4:27 PM, Goodwrench3 said:

Wow -- it looks super !!!!   I love the tread design.  It's certainly "period correct" for the 1970's.

I'd just need a pair of steer tires to go with those drives.

Keep me posted !!   I'd love to order a set !

We really need you to produce some  period correct 70's tires for the AMT kit tires in the Round 2 IH 4300  --  check out the "float" tires included in the kit here !!

The left is the AMT/ERTL 4270 kit wheel and tire, the center is the AMT 4300 kit wheel and Moebius 1/25 tire, and the right is the AMT 4300 kit wheel and kit tire:

tires.jpg

• 2 years later...
34 minutes ago, leafsprings said:

Anybody have any luck ordering from Scenes Unlimited lately? Site appears to be down.

I have been in touch with Danny and his website is still shut down as he is dealing with some health issues. He didn't say when he would be back up and running so I would just say check in periodically to see if he is open. If I hear something I will be sure to pass it along.

• Thanks 1