Model Cars Magazine Forum

'55 Nomad Kustom

RodBurNeR

Well after 2 years and 7 months ...... well it sat in limbo for a LONG time, but it's finally done! I tell ya what, i won't build another on of these. This is my second one. This one was missing the back of the back seat which becomes part of the floor when seat folds forward. It was also missing the vent windows in which both cases i made my own parts. This is shaved, panned, dropped and i added some of my own touches here and not many there hehe! Enjoy!

*i did have a mishap with the tail gate. the nubs you glue the inner panel to the gate with got too much glue since the plastic was so thin from the shave, so there are two small circles on it*

55ChevyNomadKustom-vi.jpg

Hosted on Fotki

55ChevyNomadKustom5-vi.jpg

Hosted on Fotki

55ChevyNomadKustom10-vi.jpg

Hosted on Fotki

55ChevyNomadKustom11-vi.jpg

Hosted on Fotki

Please, after almost three yrs. to build. Seriously, most of the stuff I've started building sets for that long, maybe longer. Looks ****'in, can't say that word here.

it didn't take me three years to build this.....it sat around for almost 3 years doing nothing. ;) i have lots of projects needing to get done. i got into a habit of starting stuff and not finishing....so now i am trying to kill off them older projects :lol: