Model Cars Magazine Forum

Your collections, show them off

I've got a long ways to go to catch up with everyone.

Its quality not quantity, and youve built some fine trucks Dennis. I have to tell myself that all the time. Ive only built about 5% of the models that Ive stockpiled. If I didnt exercise self control, Id try to build them all at once! Anyhow, youve got some great trucks.

Dennis, other than 3 cars and one p/u, that is all I have done in 9 months. my buying on the other hand.............

I always figure a month atleast to do a truck and trailer, and so far I am only doing oob builds, I ever start detailing them, i'll never get anything done, lol.

I have, by my math, 10 years worth of kits to build yet.......[and another 5 years worth of cars/trucks].

These are very impressive collections. Wish i had pics of mine when i was younger. Now what i still have are glue bombs or just memory pieces good for nothing else, plastic is soft like its starting to melt. There is still some that are salvageable. I agree with sean the cf build looks really good. Someday ill build a set of wobble wagons.