Model Cars Magazine Forum

looking for a club in Maryland?

I can't recommend our club, Maryland Automotive Modelers Association (MAMA) highly enough. Since I have joined my modeling skills have improved by leaps and bounds. The meetings have a very friendly relaxed atmosphere. We have no club contests so there are no rivalries. Everyone is willing to answer any question you have and help you build your skill level. And we are blessed with some very very talented builders and two of the best resin casters in the business (Replica & Miniatures of Maryland and Historic Racing Miniatures). We have no membership fees so come to a meeting, you'll be kicking yourself for not doing it sooner.

Edited by afx

I have been a member since 1987, and going to the meeting is one thing I look forward to every month. I have made many friends within the club, and through activities associated with the club. I have learned so many things from the talented modelers in the club. Thank you!!!!!

MARCOS ,I know you are a out standing model builder but you are quite the sales man also , HA,HA ,

I hope to make it to one of the mamas meetings ,

come on down my friend and make sure to bring a lot of your cool stuff, a lot of our guys down here have to see your work. By the way, I gotta go and visit you guys up there some time!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...