Model Cars Magazine Forum

Digital version of model cars magazine

I know. I do not care for books/magazines this way. Yes, I have a kindle, it was a gift, it only has free books on it, and does not get used frequently.

Although I prefer reading a physical magazine, I do wish Modelcars mag was offered in digital as I'm over in the UK and its impossible to get the magazine over here, it can be imported but its a silly price.

I

I'd be in. I'm pretty much a total convert. Heck, I'd even pay for it. Right now I just read our advertisers' copy. :D

Digital. Yes please.

Me too

With my laptop hooked to my 42" right in front of me and accessible anytime!?!

IMG_4209600x450_zps4e130015.jpg

Yep :D

Edited by Belugawrx

I'm all in with the digital content. have been for years. I get a kick out of everyone that complains about digital content but are on this board daily.

I guess the "old school" types would prefer their online forums in paper form? :lol:

Gents,

Count me in on the digital side. Adobe Acrobat......then I print the pages I want. I am not a subscriber as I just cannot justify in my own mind the the "foreign subcriber rates" for mail. I would be happy to pay for the sub...not the outrageous shipping cost.

Regards

Brian

• 2 weeks later...

Digital is great. I have all my magazines available on my tablet, with all articles of interest bookmarked . Sure beats going down to the basement digging through boxes trying to find that one article. Plus I can zoom in on pictures and text where a paper copy would just be difficult to see. I say go Digital!