Model Cars Magazine Forum
cam

Lonestar wrecker

Thanks Guys, Hey Mike hows it going.

The front flotation wheels/tires look really good on a Lonestar! There are a couple Lonestar rotator wreckers working around my area, quite similar to yours actually. They are massive and proud of it!

The front flotation wheels/tires look really good on a Lonestar! There are a couple Lonestar rotator wreckers working around my area, quite similar to yours actually. They are massive and proud of it!

Robert, I actually got the idea for this truck after seeing one working in the Boston area.

Awesome rig Chris ........... and a belated happy birthday ...........you need to check out Thundercat's wrecker on Earls site ........

I missed this one. This is a gorgeous truck! It really is cool combination of two great kits! Nice classy wreckerl!

Jeff

Outstanding build. Love the color combo, would love to see more !

Edited by gotnitro?

This is a good one, Man....You should post it and any other builds you did in the 2014 builds thread by Petetrucker07.....It may be a little redundant, but many of us have done so......

Edited by kilrathy10